Today marks the end of week one of Blog Month. I figured I’d take this opportunity to do a quick retrospective of the past week. Let’s take a look at this week’s progress.
- Sunday: Welcome to Blog Month!
- Monday: Changes
- Tuesday: RSpec For Ops Part 2: Diving in with rspec-puppet
- Wednesday: RSpec For Ops Part 3: Test driven design with rspec-puppet
- Thursday: RSpec For Ops Part 4: Test driven Docker
- Friday: No post
- Saturday: No post
I wrote five posts, three of which were technical in nature. To be on track I’d need to write seven posts each week, so I’m currently at ~71% of my target. I’ll need to make up for that in the coming weeks.
Blogging is hard, especially writing on technical topics. I probably spent, on average, about three hours on each technical post. That’s a lot of time writing. Although the technical posts were really rewarding, they’re also very challenging. I have a list of technical topics I want to cover this month, so I’m going to have to really ramp it up if I want to be on track to make 30 posts this month.
I’ve gotten some great feedback, but I’d love to hear more! If you’re reading my posts, please let me know how you think I’m doing! Stay tuned for more posts this coming week.